Intermediate Pythonista table of contents
Table of Contents
- Python comprehensions
- Introduction to Python Generators
- The Function
- The Function II: Python Function Decorators
- Classes and Objects
- Classes and Objects II: Descriptors
- Classes and Objects III: Types and Metaclasses
- Intermezzo I: A little Python History
What is this all about?
I have been working with python for close to five years and in all these years it has been a struggle to find tutorials or blogs that covered a predefined set of intermediate python programming language topics. Most of the tutorials are geared towards beginners or just cover a single advanced topic. I have therefore decided to make my own set of tutorials for python topics that I consider to be of intermediate level of difficulty.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, don’t hesitate to reach out to me on twitter.
If you enjoyed the write-ups, why not check out my book Intermediate Python on leanpub.